อำเภอยางตลาด

0 Comments

อำเภอยางตลาด เป็นอำเภอหนึ่งของจังหวัดกาฬสินธุ์และเป็นอำเภอที่มีประชากรมากเป็นอันดับสองของจังหวัดรวมทั้งเป็นเส้นทางคมนาคมไปยังจังหวัดมหาสารคามและขอนแก่น

อำเภอยางตลาดเดิมเป็นอำเภอปาจิมกาฬสินธุ์ตั้งเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2451 หลังการประกาศใช้พระราชบัญญัติลักษณะปกครองท้องที่ และแบ่งเขตการปกครองออกเป็นมณฑลจังหวัดอำเภอกิ่งอำเภอและหมู่บ้านอำเภอปัจฉิมจังหวัดกาฬสินธุ์ตั้งอยู่ที่บ้านดงเค็งหมู่ที่ 4 ตำบลดอนสมบูรณ์อาคารที่ว่าการอำเภอเป็นอาคารไม้ทั้งหลัง

ต่อมารัฐบาลเห็นว่าการตั้งชื่ออำเภอตามทิศทางจะทำให้คนเข้าใจยาก จึงเปลี่ยนชื่ออำเภอปาจิมกาฬสินธุ์ (“กาฬสินธุ์ตะวันตก”) เป็นอำเภอภูแล่นช้างเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2456 เพื่อรักษาชื่อภูแล่นช้างไม่ให้สูญหาย หลังจากนั้นทางราชการได้ย้ายที่ทำการ

อำเภอภูล้านช้างจากบ้านดงเค็งมาเป็นบ้านยางซึ่งตั้งอยู่ทางทิศตะวันตกของหนองมะจอกเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2460 จึงเปลี่ยนชื่ออำเภอจาก “ภูแล่นช้าง” เป็นอำเภอยางตลาดตามหลังชื่อบ้านยาง ได้รับการพัฒนาให้เจริญรุ่งเรืองมาจนถึงปัจจุบัน.

ตามพระราชบัญญัติขนานนามสกุลนั้นเริ่มมีผลบังคับใช้ตั้งแต่วันที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2456 โดยเปลี่ยนชื่อจากอำเภอภูแลงช้างเป็นอำเภอยางตลาดเพื่อรักษาชื่อเดิม “ภูแล่นช้าง” ไว้ไม่ให้สูญหายไปตามกาลเวลา ดังนั้นคนในท้องถิ่นจึงตั้งนามสกุลด้วยคำว่า “ภู” ในตอนต้น

อำเภอยางตลาด

อำเภอยางตลาด

Yang Talat District is a district in Kalasin Province and the second most populous district in the province, as well as a transportation route to Maha Sarakham and Khon Kaen.

Yang Talat District was originally Pajim District, Kalasin, established in 1908 after the promulgation of the Local Government Act. The administrative area is divided into provinces, districts, sub-districts and villages, Phachim District, Kalasin Province, located at Ban Dong Kheng, Village No. 4, Don Somboon Subdistrict, the district office building is a wooden building.


The government later found that naming a district in a direction would make it difficult for people to understand. Therefore changed the name of Pajim District, Kalasin (“Western Kalasin”) was Phu Lan Chang district in 1913 in order to preserve the name of Phu Lan Chang not to be lost. After that, the government moved the office.

Phu Lan Chang District from Ban Dong Kheng to Baan Yang, located in the west of Nong Ma Chok in 1917, changed the name of the district from “Phu Lan Chang” to Yang Talat District after the name of Ban Yang. It was developed to prosper until now.

According to the Surname Parallel Act, it came into effect on July 1, 1913 by changing its name from Phu Lang Chang District to Yang Talat District in order to preserve the original name “Phu Laeng Chang” from being lost. time Therefore, the local people put their last name with “Phu” at the beginning.

ติดตามสาระ ประวัติ ศาสตร์ชาติไทยต่อได้ที่นี่  >>>> คลิ๊ก <<<<

ขอบคุณข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมจาก Google

ใส่ความเห็น